Do you have a passion for care? Do you want to make a difference in peoples lives? Do you need work to fit around your busy lifestyle?
If you answered yes to the above questions then we could have an exciting opportunity for you which includes full in depth training so experience isn't a necessity. This could be perfect if you are looking for a change of career path!
The role will involve working in care homes and/or peoples own homes delivering a high standard of care which will include (but not be limited to):
- Helping at meal times with meal prep and feeding those unable to feed themselves
- Taking care of service users personal hygiene, ensuring they are bathed, changed and comfortable at all times.
- Prompting service users to take medication as and when they are required to do so.
- Conversing and dealing with service users in a friendly manner.
- Providing care to the highest standard0p
What's in it for you?
- This job is extremely rewarding, it is important that you are passionate and have an interest in providing high quality care to those who need it.
- Flexible hours with out agency to fit exactly around your schedule, you will pick your own hours based on the availability of shifts in your area
- Continuous training opportunities to develop yourself and your career
- Experience is not necessary as KTG provide full training free of charge
- Various locations of work making work accessible to those who do not drive
- Various locations of work meaning that every day is different and exciting
- Drivers are preferred but not essential as long as you are willing to travel within reason to available shifts
- Holiday pay on top of your regular pay
I am currently holding interviews NOW, be a part of something amazing!