KTG Recruitment are looking for primary cover teachers who are able to work in either Key Stage 1 or 2 in the Preston and Blackburn area as schools will be looking for daily cover, long-term cover and fixed-term contracts.
Primary schools in these areas are continuously seeking teaching staff who have UK strong classroom experience, to help within their schools. You will be confident in covering across national curriculum subjects and year groups while having effective behaviour management. Any additional knowledge schemes of work would be advantageous such as teaching phonics, experience of Read Write Inc, Active Learn, and White Rose Maths or others.
What we expect from you:
- Our Teaching candidates should hold or be working towards UK Qualified Teacher Status.
- Current experience of working in a UK classroom setting.
- Professionalism, enthusiasm and drive.
- Have the ability and confidence to lead by example and implement lesson plans
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with a creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 1 and 2.
- Commitment to meeting our Safer Recruitment pre-employment checks including an Enhanced DBS registered on the Update Service (we can help you apply).
KTG Recruitment are fully committed to promoting the welfare of children and we expect all of our staff to share this commitment.
– Your very own dedicated consultant
- A service that is open, honest, and committed to best practice.
- Flexible working to suit your individual needs.
- Competitive daily rates of pay, with pension and holiday pay on our PAYE scheme.
- A variety of day to day, short and long term roles.
- Refer a friend or colleague scheme.
- Salary will be £110-£180 per day dependent on experience and qualifications.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org